- HDMI Switch 4K HD Resolution: the HDMI switch support the device with HD resolution 4K×2K，3840×2160 24Hz/30Hz, compatible with most of home HD cinema for ultimate visual experience.
- High Speed Ethernet supported: HDMI switch Pigtail v2.0/1.4 with Ethernet transmission, HDMI splitter transfer internet data of output devices(such as Xbox, PS3/4, TV BOX to your HDTV/projector by HDMI Ethernet Channel, up to 18Gbps.
- Three-way into one way design: multiple output devices connected to one HDMI switch for your choice in freedom, 3 LED lights for 3 HDMI ports─ L1 LED lights up when you switch to L1 source by pressing select button and 1 power LED light, convenient and time-saved to change your output device to one display device.
- Audio transmission supported: better than HDMI 1.3, HDMI switch with pigtail v2.0/1.4 support the advanced technology – Audio Return Channel in order to make the display device synchronously to output audio with video, no more needs to hear voice from your computer or others.
- The device supported: TV BOX, DVD Player, Microsoft XBOX ONE, Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, High Definition (HD) Cable Box, Personal Computer, Laptop and so on. 1 Year Warranty. Please feel free to contact for any issues to the product.
HDMI cable with pigtail means 3 female ports to 1 male with nylon braided cable. Your are free to switch your output devices from those three female ports by pressing select button and the LED will light up.
HDMI switch v2.0/1.4 support 3D, audio and video transmission. the resolution ratio is High Digital 4k-quadrupled 1080p.
Audio Return Channel: supported
Ethernet Channel: supported
Resolution ratio: supporting 16 bit Full HD 1080p 60Hz, 4K×2K video
3D Ready: full 3D supported
The distance of HDMI connecting line: Up to ≤8 meters@16-bit Full HD, ≤8meters input/≤3meters output@10-bit 4K2K 24HZ
The voltage of production: DC5V
Devices to be compatible with :
A/V receiver, Blu-Ray / DVD player, Microsoft XBOX ONE, Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U, High Definition (HD) Cable Box, Personal Computer, Laptop, Netbook or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output
One HDMI cable with 3 ports and 1 user manual